Clean and Simple Permissions/Bio Sheet
This Bio/Permissions Code is the final installment of the Clean and Simple series, which goes with the Navigation Page, CR Chart, Visualosities, and Thread Tracker.
'clean and simple' design by mistojen
- Make sure you check the box that says Disable Auto-Formatting located below the subject line and above the content box for your entry itself.
- Replace the following:
- MAINIMAGE with the url for the image as your base on the left. This needs to be exactly 250x250 in size. You can change this, but if you do, then you also need to change all of the dimensions in the rest of the code to match whatever you change it to, which can get a bit tricky. To resize and crop gifs, I recommend EZGif.
- JOURNALNAME with your character's journal.
- CHARACTERNAME. You may need to fiddle with the font-size attribute to make sure it fits.
- URLGOESHERE with the URL to a wiki page on your character, OR...
- BIO GOES HERE with your character's bio. If you do this, I would recommend either cutting the li tag with the wiki link or else just go with a summary in this section and leave the link for the full bio.
- PERSONALITY GOES HERE with your character's personality writeup.
- Stats information in the Misc./Game Specific Stats, or you can remove this whole section entirely.
- YES, MAYBE, and NO kinks
- Stats information in the OOC Stats.
- If you're using the code with the overlay for a title on the image on the left, also replace:
- JOURNALNAME with your character's journal name.
- TITLE with the name of the playlist. You may have to fiddle with the font-size attribute to make sure it fits.
- This code comes with one thread on it. There's an overflow setting that will allow it to scroll when you add additional songs and detailed comments to show you where those threads will go for each month you add, so add as many months and threads as you like!
- Please do not remove credit.
- If you have any questions or run into hiccups, please feel free to comment below and I'll try to get back to you ASAP to help.