All The Things
I got this idea looking through old codes on rp_tutorials a few days ago and finally had the chance to put something together on my own. This "table" is meant to be something of a be all, end all for your character. If there isn't something on there, you can add a link to it in the Miscellaneous section. Everything you could ever need for your character is on here, otherwise. The CR Chart, like the playlist, has an autoscroll coded in if your cr gets pretty large and you need the extra space. Songs on the playlist and cr partner journals will open in new tabs automatically when clicked.
'all the things' design by mistojen
- Make sure you check the box that says Disable Auto-Formatting located below the subject line and above the content box for your entry itself.
- Fill out the information in div classes "ic", "ooc", and "kinks".
- In div class "cr" there is one line of cr in the code, but feel free to copy that line and paste as many in as you like. Then replace the applicable information per cr partner. You can remove the "game" section of the title if you don't want to specify which game that line of cr applies to. Repl
- In div class "playlist," there is one song in the code, but feel free to copy that line and paste as many in as you like. Then replace the applicable information per song.
- Replace the following:
- CHARACTER NAME with your character's name. Currently, the font is set to 50px, but if that's too big for your character's name to fit, you can always lower it.
- MAINIMAGE with the url for the image as your base on the left. This needs to be at least 250x250 in size and must be square. If the image is larger, it will scale down automatically. To resize and crop gifs, I recommend EZGif.
- HISTORY GOES HERE with your character's history or a summary thereof.
- PERSONALITY GOES HERE with your character's personality or a summary thereof.
- All instances of URLGOESHERE with the URL applicable to the section in which you're working.
- In the div class "misc," you can either work with the examples and thread tracker I have already put in there, or feel free to put whatever else you want in that section, whether it's game specifics for your game or games, reference links to character inventory or other information, or just a quick blurb of some kind; doesn't matter. That section will autoscroll if whatever you choose to put there ends up filling more space than you have, just like the playlist, cr, history, and personality sections do.
- This code does require that you put in two line breaks <*br><*br> (remove the asterisks) between paragraphs, for example, in the history section, in order to have the space between paragraphs.
- Please do not remove credit.
- If you have any questions or run into hiccups, please feel free to comment below and I'll try to get back to you ASAP to help.