Clean and Simple Thread Tracker
This thread trackers is another in the Clean and Simple series, which goes with the Navigation Page, CR Chart, and Visualosities.
'clean and simple' design by mistojen
|without title overlay:||with title overlay (see above example):|
- Make sure you check the box that says Disable Auto-Formatting located below the subject line and above the content box for your entry itself.
- Replace the following:
- MAINIMAGE with the url for the image as your base on the left. This needs to be exactly 250x250 in size. You can change this, but if you do, then you also need to change all of the dimensions in the rest of the code to match whatever you change it to, which can get a bit tricky. To resize and crop gifs, I recommend EZGif.
- URLGOESHERE with the url to the thread.
- THREADTITLE with whatever you want the link text to say for the thread.
- CRPARTNERJOURNALNAME with the journal name of the person you're threading with.
- If you're using the code with the overlay for a title on the image on the left, also replace:
- JOURNALNAME with your character's journal name.
- TITLE with the name of the playlist. You may have to fiddle with the font-size attribute to make sure it fits.
- This code comes with one thread on it. There's an overflow setting that will allow it to scroll when you add additional songs and detailed comments to show you where those threads will go for each month you add, so add as many months and threads as you like!
- Please do not remove credit.
- If you have any questions or run into hiccups, please feel free to comment below and I'll try to get back to you ASAP to help.